My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee, United States

Just committed to help raise a 6 and 10 year old plus a dog. Will talk later.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Welcome to Jimmy Martin's official blog!

Hi, Folks! This is your good 'n' country buddy, Jimmy Martin. I hope you all are enjoying my website. Be sure to come by often and read news about me and my music. I love all you fans, and I'll never forget you! I would love to hear from you all. Keep in touch.

Your friend,

Jimmy Martin

www.jimmymartin.org

2 Comments:

Blogger wretchasketch said...

Howdy, Jimmy!

Howdy, music lovers! I hope you all enjoy the blog I have set up for the King of Bluegrass. Feel free to add your comments and ask Jimmy questions. He usually checks his site and answers his email once per week.

Blog, away!

Tracy Latham,
Webmaster for jimmymartin.org

September 21, 2004 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

August 11, 2005 at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home